Seaweed and Rosehips
Kelp is hand harvested from a remote bay off the northwest cost of Iceland in a manner that supports regeneration and sustainability of the species. The plants grow deep in the tidal zone, away from the shipping lanes, where they are not exposed to the pollutants that may be present in other areas. Kelp, as a source of iodine, it assists in the production of thyroid hormones, which are necessary for maintaining healthy metabolism in all cells of the body. Rosehips contain high levels of antioxidant flavonoids with known anti-inflammatory properties.
Active Ingredients: Organic Seaweed (Icelandic Kelp), Organic Rosehips
Formulated to maintain and support:
- Strong Teeth, Bones & Nails
- Oral health
- Natural source Vitamins, Minerals and Trace Elements
- Healthy Skin Pigmentation
- Skin and Coat condition
- UP TO 11 lbs – 1/2 Teaspoon Per Day
- 11 lbs – 22 lbs – 1 Teaspoons Per Day
- 22 lbs – 44 lbs – 2 Teaspoons Per Day
- 44 lbs – 66 lbs – 3 Teaspoons Per Day
- 66 lbs – 88 lbs – 4 Teaspoons Per Day
- 88 lbs and Larger – 5 Teaspoons Per Day
4 oz (powder)
8 oz (powder)
1 lb (powder)
1 lb (loose leaf)
For larger sizes, simply order 2 or more of our 1 lb size option and we will put your order in a larger bag for you.
If animals's condition worsens or does not improve, consult your veterinarian.