Valerian root is used to calm anxiety in dogs and also can relax the body in cases of physical pain. It is a safe sedative and the number one choice of herbalists.
Sometimes Valerian root is used to help reduce the severity and frequency of seizures in epileptic animals, although seizure reduction works best when combined with other herbs.
Active Ingredient: Organic Valerian Root
4 oz (powder)
8 oz (powder)
1 lb (powder)
1 lb (cut/sifted)
For larger sizes, simply order 2 or more of our 1 lb size option and we will put your order in a larger bag for you.
Using a teaspoon (not provided):
- UP TO 11 lbs – 1/2 Teaspoon Per Day
- 11 lbs – 22 lbs – 1 Teaspoons Per Day
- 22 lbs – 44 lbs – 2 Teaspoons Per Day
- 44 lbs – 66 lbs – 3 Teaspoons Per Day
- 66 lbs – 88 lbs – 4 Teaspoons Per Day
- 88 lbs and Larger – 5 Teaspoons Per Day
If animals's condition worsens or does not improve, consult your veterinarian.